Prism Awards 25th Anniversary
The Prism Award is given annually to companies, organizations and individuals that demonstrate excellence in a variety of areas. The nominations for the Prism Awards are open to all businesses in the Eastern Maumee Bay Region and surrounding area where we all live, work, eat, shop, and conduct our business. Awards are given to a cross section of companies including both large multinational corporations and small local retailers.
- The Non Profit of the Year Award is awarded to Community based non-profits and volunteer organizations.
- The General Excellence Award is granted to a business or organization of any size based on excellent performance in multiple categories.
- The Newcomer of the Year Award is granted to a business or organization that has come to our area within the past five years.
- The Silver Award is granted to a business or organization that has been in business for 25+ years and has been active in its community, creating jobs and maintaining quality products and services to its consumers.
- The Small Business of the Year Award is granted to a business or organization that has 25 employees or less and demonstrates excellence in its field.
- Person of the Year and Young Person of the Year
Become a member today!